Member Accounts, Password and Security
Certain portions of the Site are available only to Members. If you become a Member, you will receive a password and account designation upon completing our registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to you or anyone else arising from your failure to comply with this rule.
Use of the SiteBy registering as a Member or otherwise using the Site:
- You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and of legal working age, and are not a person barred from using the Site, under the laws of the United States or any other applicable law;
- If you are using the Site on behalf of your employer or any other party, you represent that you are authorized to do so; and
- You agree that if you register, you will: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Posting RulesYou agree to abide by the following rules when posting material on the Site.
- You are solely responsible for any statements that are posted using your account;
- You will not post or upload any material or links to material (including, but not limited to text, content, photos, video, animation, graphics, audio, or software) that is libelous, harassing, or disruptive, that violates any applicable law, or that would constitute grounds for civil or criminal liability;
- You will not post advertisements, chain letters, charity requests, petitions for signatures, or any solicitation of other users that is inappropriate;
- You will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe on, the rights of third parties, including, copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personality, publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights; you acknowledge that any materials you upload are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary; and you represent that you have the right to post all materials that you post on the Site and the right to permit downloading of all such materials by other users for personal use; and
Other ConductYou also agree to abide by the following rules for use of the Site.
- You may not use the Site in such a manner as to violate any applicable law;
- You may not use the Site or any JackThreads.com hardware, software, or equipment for the purposes of destroying, disrupting or interrupting any software, hardware or any part of the Internet, with respect to us or any other party, including denial of service attacks, imposition of an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on infrastructure, or virus dissemination; and
- You may not use any robot, spider or other automated device to monitor or copy the web pages of the Site or any information provided on the Site without the express written permission of JackThreads.com.
Products seen on the Site may have limited availability and are subject to supply. Descriptions, specifications, colors and pricing are subject to change at any time and without any notice. Prices displayed on the site are quoted in U.S. Dollars.
We use reasonable efforts to ensure that information we provide on the Site will be accurate, but we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or quality of any material that is found on, in connection with, or posted to our Site. Further, although we may choose to do so, we are under no obligation to record or retain any of the material on or associated with the Site, regardless of any requests to do so.
Links to Other Sites
The Site may contain links to other websites. JackThreads.com has no control over, and accepts no liability, obligation, or responsibility for, the contents or performance of other websites. Any such links do not necessarily constitute an endorsement of, or any representation regarding, the linked website, its content, its owner, its performance, or its owner’s products or services.
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to us through our suggestion or feedback web pages, by email or otherwise, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) JackThreads.com is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) JackThreads.com shall be entitled to use or disclose (or not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) JackThreads.com may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of JackThreads.com without any obligation of JackThreads.com to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from JackThreads.com in connection with the Contributions under any circumstances.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
JackThreads.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. JackThreads.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Our Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows
- By mail:
- Copyright Agent
- c/o JackThreads.com
- 855 Grandview Ave Suite 230
- Columbus, OH 43215
- By email: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. JACKTHREADS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. JACKTHREADS.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES, "TROJAN HORSES," OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE; (c) THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (d) THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WHICH COMPRISES THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED; or (e) WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE. No information or advice obtained through the Site, or any other affirmation of JackThreads.com, by words or actions, shall constitute a warranty.
You use any material distributed, downloaded, or accessed from the Site at your own risk and discretion. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, loss of data, or loss due to your downloading or reliance upon any such material. JackThreads.com assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment, software, or other property as a result of your downloading, viewing, or otherwise using the Site or any material found on the Site, or any other website to which the Site is linked, or any damages resulting from your reliance on materials posted on the Site. JackThreads.com does not provide refunds for fees paid to it for any reason.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THOSE PROVISIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Canadian Clearance Authority Statement
By ordering goods from JackThreads, I hereby authorize a licensed Canadian customs broker chosen by JackThreads, to act as my agent, and to transact business with Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to clear my merchandise, account for applicable duties and taxes, to return merchandise to Landmark Global and prepare and submit refund claims on my behalf for any merchandise that I return. I understand that CBSA will send any refund of duties and taxes that were paid on the returned merchandise to the broker, and that I will obtain the refund directly from JackThreads. In this connection, I also authorize the customs broker to endorse any refund check issued by CBSA in my name, so that JackThreads, can be reimbursed. I also waive my need for any receipt of this transaction which may include classification of goods, transaction number, and a breakdown of duties and taxes.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
JackThreads Gift Cards must be redeemed on www.jackthreads.com toward the purchase of eligible products. The listed price for eligible merchandise (inclusive of any applicable taxes) purchased will be automatically deducted from the Gift Card balance. Additional or replacement cards reflecting reduced credit balances will not be issued. Any unused balance will remain in the recipient's Gift Card account when redeemed. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the balance must be paid with a valid credit card or the Gift Card amount will not be applied. To view Gift Card balances, visit "Your Account" on JackThreads.com. JackThreads may provide Gift Card purchasers and recipients with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Gift Cards will expire as indicated on the applicable card.
- Gift Cards cannot be refilled, transferred, resold, redeemed for cash or applied to another account, except to the extent required by law. Unused Gift Card balances in a JackThreads account may not be transferred.
- Gift Cards are not credit or debit cards. The Gift Cards are applicable exclusively in connection with the purchase of eligible JackThreads merchandise.
- JackThreads will not issue physical cards in connection with this program, but will maintain Gift Card account balances as indicated above.
JackThreads has the right to close customer accounts and cancel orders, or bill alternative forms of payment, if a fake or fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on JackThreads.
Limitation of Liability
THRILLIST ACQUISITION LLC (JACKTHREADS) MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN CONNECTION WITH PURCHASED GOODS. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.