You're looking at a $1000 shoe made with a bounty of extraordinary materials.
- CX6 Stabilized Carbon Fiber: Lighter and stronger than metal, and found in the belly of badass machines from jet engines to wind turbines, carbon fiber reduces weight while increasing durability.
- Hydrophobic Coating: Water-resistant, it prevents ice adhesion, reducing drag and keeping big machines churning.
- Reflective Metallic Material: Represents the metallic coatings that protect machines from extreme conditions in industries from energy to aviation.
- Thermoplastic Rubber: With greater flexibility, stronger resistance, and increased absorption, TPR has helped usher in new horizons in design and fabrication freedom.
Because of this special anniversary commemorating 45 years since literally the greatest achievement ever by humankind, we're offering The Missions for the epically symbolic price of $196.9. Secure yours now.
- Color: White Dwarf
- Material: 100% Genuine Alien Leather
- Width: 0.0000001 Light Years
- Size Shown: 11
- Features: Anti-Gravity Boosters
Re-Imagine the Modern Moon Boots
On the 45th anniversary of the first manned lunar landing, JackThreads and GE proudly introduce The Missions.
Designed in collaboration with Android Homme, these aren’t just shoes. They’re a salute to greatest feat mankind has ever achieved, and the steps brave and brilliant Americans might take next as they continue to dream about topping it.