Introducing: JT ICONS

The definitive roster of seasonless, universally wearable, quality basics.

Filter

JT Icons

86 items
Color
Categories
Size
JT Icons
JackThreads
Slim Selvedge Denim
$49.99
$69
Color: Raw Indigo
Size: 28x32
JackThreads
Windowpane Blazer
$99
Color: Navy Windowpane
Size: 36
JackThreads
Windowpane Suit Pant
$59
Color: Navy Windowpane
Size: 28
JT Icons: The 8-Piece Capsule Wardrobe For Every Style, Man, And Purpose
If you’re like most humans, 80% of your closet is filled with stuff you rarely wear and the remaining 20% is comprised of 12 or so pieces that you instinctively return to da...
Expand To Read
JT Icons: The 8-Piece Capsule Wardrobe For Every Style, Man, And Purpose

If you’re like most humans, 80% of your closet is filled with stuff you rarely wear and the remaining 20% is comprised of 12 or so pieces that you instinctively return to day after day, whether because of fit, comfort, or general versatility.

There’s also a good chance that your throw-and-go closet MVPs are little more than reliable basics — go-anywhere pieces that seamlessly fit with your lifestyle. The technical term for that is a capsule wardrobe, but we’ve begun to call those specific pieces JT Icons.

JackThreads
Your outfit is an extension of yourself, but your clothing shouldn’t do all the talking. Our JT Icons offer an introductory handshake, build intrigue, and offer a glimpse into your personality and values.

A roster of seasonless, universally wearable, quality basics should comprise about 70% of your wardrobe. As for the other 30%, that’s room for you to experiment with trend-driven pieces and more situation-specific styles. Adhere to our ratio and your closet will be perpetually on-point, protected from fickle trend patterns and bolstered by timeless standouts with contemporary updates.
 
JackThreads
So what are the JT Icons?  They're general silhouettes, rather than specific products; and within each category lies ample variety, providing something for every taste, style, and purpose. They're the first pieces we put on each day, as habitual as hitting snooze. They're our MySpace Top Eight, but instead of being on MySpace, they're in our closet (and always kept within easy reach).
 
1. Jeans: The most versatile, hard-wearing piece in any man’s closet. In three silhouettes, a rainbow of washes (plus stretch and selvedge options), there’s a pair of jeans for every size, style, taste, and purpose (even for guys who “aren’t jeans guys”). If you’re anything like us, you wear jeans a minimum of three times a week, so fit matters more than anything else.
JackThreads
2. Tee: The ideal base layer or solo t-shirt, dressed up with a blazer or worn casually with sweatpants. Your everyday t-shirt is a blank canvas that performs just as well as the centerpiece of a look. The JT Daily Tee is built from pre-washed, mid-weight cotton, proportioned for maximum versatility and wearability, and available in a rainbow of colors to suit every style preference.

Or take it a step further and opt for a slub knit, which builds texture and heritage vibes into a less-boring basic

3. Button-up: A button-up shirt is the best way to instantly appear more pulled-together. It’s only as dressy as you want it to be, due in part to infinite fabrications. Whether heathered flannel, plaid cotton, or blue Oxford cloth, like jeans, there’s a shade for every taste and purpose. Updated with a slimmer collar and silhouette, the JackThreads button-up series is ideal for brisker days, made to be worn fully buttoned, but equally suitable as an overshirt. Consider it the easiest way to look a little more handsome without actually trying.
JackThreads
4. Sweatshirt: Loungewear made luxe, and an American sportswear icon spun into something office-friendly. Non-sloppy comfort exudes confidence in a way that few other styles can, and given that our range of crewneck sweatshirts are trim in order to be virtually interchangeable with sweaters, you have no excuse to feel uncomfortable or insecure.

5. Cashmere sweater: A critical sign of adulthood is owning a consciously curated collection of sweaters that both you and your grandma can be proud of. And nothing will make Gram prouder than seeing her handsome grandson in a cashmere sweater. Ringing in at under $100, The JackThreads Cashmere Sweater is luxury made affordable, updated with a slim fit for everyday wear and easy layering, and injected with standout sportswear-inspired detailing.
JackThreads
6. Suit: The JackThreads Sunday Edition Suit is formal menswear made unstuffy. With a tailor-made fit and range of seasonless colorways, the Sunday Edition Suit is made to be worn as a full suit, but looks even better deconstructed — whether a blazer and jeans or dress pants and t-shirt. Because if you can hone your suiting abilities outside of traditional formalwear, you’ll look and feel better in the full kit (stiff penguin vibes begone). And that, at the end of the day, is the pinnacle of modern style.
 
7. Joggers: Like our sweatshirts, JackThreads’ joggers are loungewear tailored for everyday. And while joggers have risen to must-have status, the JackThreads Weekend Jogger is built for long-term wear, rather than oppressively trend-driven styling destined for the discard pile in a year’s time. Simple, streamlined, and made to evolve with your present and future style — that’s what a capsule wardrobe is all about.

8. Peacoat: If you only buy one coat, make it a peacoat. A timeless, infinitely versatile silhouette that’s roomy enough to layer over a lightweight jacket for added warmth, the JackThreads Peacoat is heavyweight and hardwearing, made from a wool blend, cotton-lined for comfort, and packed with polyester insulation. Wear it over a suit, sweatsuit, or birthday suit (actually, don’t).
JackThreads
The JT Icons aren't about building a uniform so much as finding a formula in which you feel comfortable. Once that formula is established, trend-driven statement pieces (that's the remaining 30% of your wardrobe) can enter the fray to ensure that your look feels perpetually new. This allows you to experiment with new silhouettes and details without too much commitment, ultimately developing a truly personal take on menswear.
 
Whether deconstructed joggers, a sweatshirt-influenced cardigan, or a bright orange vest, this 30% may be less timeless, but it's no less wearable and no less versatile.
 

Make mornings easier and take the pain out of getting dressed, regardless of the occasion. Refresh your most-worn, most classic menswear staples with JT Icons.

JackThreads
Weekend Jogger
$49
Color: Grey Heather w. Black
Size: XS
JackThreads
Cashmere Crew
$79
Color: Heather Charcoal
Size: XS
JackThreads
Cashmere Crew
$79
Color: Heather Oatmeal
Size: XS
JackThreads
Cashmere Crew
$79
Color: Heather Grey
Size: XS
JackThreads
Daily Jogger
$24.99
$49
Color: Charcoal Heather
Size: XS
JackThreads
Daily Jogger
$24.99
$49
Color: Heather Grey
Size: XS
JackThreads
Skinny Stretch Denim
$59
Color: Overdye Black
Size: 28x30